Bupa 10k - London - May 27 2013
1. Mo Farah, Newham & Essex Beagles, 29:13 1. Katrina Wootton, Coventry/Bedford & Coventry, 32:37
2. Phil Wicks, Belgrave Harriers, 30:05 2. Steph Twell, Aldershot Farnham & District AC, 33:34
3. Phil Nicholls, Tipton Harriers, 30:15 3. Emily Pidgeon, Aldershot Farnham & District AC, 33:56
4. Luke Gunn, Derby AC, 30:20 4. Andrea Whitcombe, Swansea Harriers, 34:04
5. Scott Overall, Blackheath & Bromley, 30:31 5. Claire Hallissey, Bristol & West/Watford, 34:12
Ulloos did not quite reach these world class standards. Still 3, Sudesh, Samji and Ashok but this time ulloos were joined by more family and friends.
Bupa 10k - London - May 27 2012
... still 3
House of Lords 30 Sept 2011 - university reunion
Some Ulloos and friends June 17th 2011
All university friends
Still plenty to smile and laugh about
Bupa 10K - London - May 30th 2011
..... still 3 !
but this time joined by Ashok's daughter, Risha, who was running her first 10K. Samji's son Nicky, came to cheer everyone on.
Risha was raising money for Great Ormond Street Childrens hospital - just giving
Bupa 10K - London - May 31st 2010
...... and then there were 3
We raised money for National Association for Colitis and Chrohn's disease. People supported encouragingly and gave generously, both offline and at http://www.justgiving.com/ash-patel
Bupa 10K - Hyde Park - July 2008
........ and then there was 2
It started so well, suits for lectures, afternoon tea in the Buttery, fine wines and intelligent conversation.
Then, it started to change .....
..... and then it was too late
SO HOW DID IT ALL BEGIN?
The idea was born over a few beers one Friday evening in a London pub. We would all go to India and Pakistan. When? We had no date in mind. In time this idea would take on a name. We called it "The Big One". But it would not be where we actually started. To test out if and how this would work we decided to begin somewhere closer to home. In Turkey.